SSVM software update
We believe in offering our customers the best quality products and services that we can, so we are constantly looking for enhancements to be made to our software.
Our Self-Service Visitor Management app (version 1.33.9) is now updated with improvement and new features.
This is also known as the Unmanned Reception App. It allows visitors to check into the building and register as present for their appointments. Emails are then sent to the relevant person within the company.
It is far more streamlined and user-friendly than the traditional methods of writing in an insecure signing-in-book and waiting for the receptionist to ring your company contact.
- Provided you have the archiving function of Tensor.NET activated, visitors can now choose whether or not the “Store my details for future visits” option is ticked. This allows visitors to choose whether or not the data they have entered in the Tell us about yourself page is stored after they check out of the building.
- Appointments will now show onscreen regardless of the assigned location, so that visitors can check in at one site for an appointment on another site if that is necessary with your site layout. (Note, this functionality does not apply when booking IN or OUT by QR or barcodes.)
- The Check IN/OUT forms now have an option to skip to the End Form of the questionnaire for certain answers. This can speed up the checking-in process.
It is now possible to enable auto-check in, so that a visitor is automatically checked-in when they complete the visitor’s questionnaire.
To retrieve their data from previous visits, ad-hoc visitors can enter their name (filtered), their full name, or their email address. Certain tablet themes do not allow searching via email, and these themes thus no longer require visitors to enter their email address while checking-in.
A new vehicle registration input field has been added to the Tell us about yourself page.
Note: this product requires the following prerequisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0 (or a similar web server product, i.e. Apache).
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM.
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with WinMCVS and SSM serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 9.0 (Pie).or above
- A mobile device running iOS version 11.3 or above.
- An account to download the Android app from Google Play or an account to download the iOS app from the iTunes Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS,