Mobile clocking app updated
Our Self Service Mobile App has recently been updated, providing you with even more powerful features to help you manage your workplace.
The changes are as follows:
Travelling Abroad: In order to enhance our superior workplace management capabilities during the COVID19 pandemic and afterwards, we have created a new “Travelling Abroad” option for users. This indicates that they intend to leave the country for the requested absence period. Authorisers approving such requests can see that the foreign travel setting has been selected. This allows any quarantine or health and safety procedures to be followed.
Fire Roll Call (FRC) booking: Our fire roll call function, which allows real-time, accurate recording of whether people are still in affected buildings or not, now allows the user to change their default site and fire point they are booking on to. This makes it more useful for workers who may be in and out of different sites.
Styling: The app’s icon and splash screen have been restyled with a new colour scheme in this version.
If you’d like to find out more about the numerous features and extensive level of functionality delivered by our attendance management software,, just Contact us or Book a Demo. We’ll be happy to answer any questions, or discuss a detailed quote.
Tensor Self-Service Module (SSM) App Prerequisites:
Please remember that the Tensor Self-Service Module (SSM) App Version 3.804.30 requires the following pre-requisites:
- Microsoft’s Internet Information Services, version 7.0, 7.5 or 10.0.
- A compatible version of Tensor SSM
- Any edition of a compatible version of Tensor.NET registered with WinTA, SSM and SSM Mobile serial numbers.
- A mobile device running Android version 7.0 or above (Nougat and Oreo).
- A mobile device running IOS version 9.0 or above.
- An account to download the android app from Google Play or an account to download the IOS app from the Apple App Store.
- Configuration changes to the user organisation’s DNS must be made to allow app connectivity.