Battersea-Based Youth Club Reduce Energy Bills with HeatingSave BMS

In 2019, The Devas Club decided that they wanted to install a HeatingSave building management system (BMS) in order to save money on their heating and energy bills – as well as reduce their energy waste. The Devas Club is a youth club based in Battersea, London, offering a vast range of activities for young […]

Furlough Scheme Ending Puts Pressure on HR Management

On 1st July, the Government reduced the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to 70%. This figure was then again reduced to 60% throughout August, and September is set to see the furlough scheme end entirely. This means that employers will see a mass return to the office and workplace for employees in the final few months […]

How T&A Systems Can Help Employers Understand Their Staff

According to a recent article, studies have shown that UK workers are working an additional 20 days per year by skipping all or some of their lunch breaks. This article explains how Time and Attendance systems can utilise employees’ free time while helping employers understand their staff’s daily routine. The average employee currently takes just […]

Wallgate Becomes GDPR Compliant with a Time & Attendance System

Wallgate was full of praise following the installation of Tensor’s time and attendance system. Specialists in the design and manufacture of robust, innovative and efficient washrooms and sanitary ware solutions, Wallgate Ltd initially had Tensor’s time and attendance systems installed in 2008. They then upgraded in 2018 and added the Fire Roll Call app in […]

East Molesey Methodist Church Utilises a HeatingSave BEMS to Reduce Bills

It was nothing but positive news for East Molesey Methodist Church when August 2019 saw the completed installation of a brand new HeatingSave Building Energy Management System. The old Victorian church, situated in Surrey, combines with a school hall and extension, to host religious services and multifunctional events for the local community. With that, it […]

Major expansion planned by Cyber Security Services Firm

Cyber security services specialist Bridewell Consulting is opening five new regional offices in the UK and plans to double headcount over the next 12 months. The new offices, in Manchester, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Nottingham and Cheltenham are part of Bridewell’s growth strategy, enabling the company to meet an expected 50 per cent increase in demand for […]

Travel agency strikes deal for home-working franchise firm

Independent travel agency Hays Travel has expanded with the acquisition of Explorer Travel, a home working franchise company. For Hays Travel, the new acquisition was said to be an ideal fit with its home working model which has seen many individuals progress to become successful independent businesses as part of the Hays Travel Independence Group. […]

How Businesses Can Successfully Manage Remote Onboarding

In a recent report by HR News where 1,000 UK-based employees were surveyed, findings showed that, of those who started a new job remotely between March 2020 and February 2021, only 15% had an “excellent” onboarding experience. The remaining 85%? Little to be desired. Along with the obvious issues of being sent the wrong equipment […]

Work-life balance becoming increasingly important for UK workers, recent research reveals

Flexible working has become extremely popular during the pandemic-induced lockdown, and, for the first time in seven years, has overtaken an attractive salary and benefits package as the most desired factor, when choosing an employer, a recent market research survey has been able to suggest.   The findings were today revealed by specialist recruiter, Randstad […]